Jumaat

Memorable Night

I was there!!
Wow!!! first of all..congrats to DPMM FC for winning the Singapore League CUp 2009..Wardun was the hero after saving two penalties at the decisive penalty shootout..Congrats DPMM FC once again..Well Done!
hmm I was there you know..It was my frst time watching DPMM playing at Singapore..I still couldnt believe when I sat at the grandstand with other Bruneian supporters including my lovely mummy and tire-less daddy hehehe sampai sj d Jln Besar Stadium..tarus ambil gambar ani wah..hehehe sagai nya...hehehe I know before going to Singapore, some ada ckp "sayang saja duit..baik ku meliat 'live' d TV" hmm ha! *ckp mcm stayi* alum kamu merasa di sini feeling the celebration hehehe inda ku caya masih eh..aku mau bangun, aku d Pintu Malim masih!!! hehehe ok geng..lau kan memview, liat sj arh facebook ku.. KING FISHA VIII..mempromo..biar tia bah..free kli aaahh mempromo..

Tiada ulasan: